Arrow17 Dining Table
Arrow17 Dining Table
Starting at $2950 (Oak 72x36)
- Tabletop material options
- Edge options: chamfered or eased
- Wood Leg Inserts
- Steel Base color options
The Arrow17 base supports a thick table top and allows for smaller tables and provides more room for seating. The legs taper to the floor, accented with a matching wood inlay, and are set underneath the table top enough to allow clearance for plenty of seating. Table bases are a standard black/grey hot-rolled steel with matching wood inlay in angled legs. Powder coating colors are also available.
TABLETOP MATERIAL OPTIONS:
- Solid Hardwood (Walnut, Oak, Pecan) We love the natural beauty of wood. Each piece of premium grade hardwood is carefully hand selected, sourced locally and grown regionally. We love the natural beauty of wood. For the finish, we use a special natural oil formula, which is also zero VOC, sustainable, and LEED certified, to bring out the natural beauty of the wood. This hand-rubbed process also provides a practical durable finish for everyday use.
- Phenolic Resin, the same material used in medical and science labs, provides a impermeable surface. These phenolic resin tops are water resistant and are easy to clean. We hone the solid resin tops to provide a vintage slate-like look and then add a hardwood skirt to enhance the style.
- Quartz - the same material used for upscale kitchen countertops and provides a surface impermeable to most bacteria, molds or microorganisms.
- Live Edge (Walnut, Pecan) - Each natural edge slab is unique. Character of a well lived life is shown through wormholes, spalting and rings. Each piece of unique natural edge is carefully hand selected, sourced directly from the sawmill.
STEEL BASE COLOR OPTIONS:
Our steel bases are engineered for sturdy and functional wear. Our standard finish is blackened steel, for a more industrial and patinaed look, we offer natural steel with a hand applied clear finish protects from rust. Powder colored in a full palette of hues is also available.